Enger Park Front and Middle nines will open on April 24th. Tee times are available from 8am with increased intervals of 10 minute spacing.
Advanced reservations are required. We are not accepting walk up play, at this time. Tee times should be made thru our website. We highly encourage online reservations and limited calls to the golf shop. If you call, you will likely have to leave a message.
Enger Park Golf Course will be operating under a safety model, not a service model. This is not business, pleasure and group socialization we all are accustomed to. The pre and post round experience will be dramatically different. Our goal is a calm, orderly and safe process of providing guests access to the golf course. Staff will be trained to administer the procedures and enforce policies. Guest compliance will be required.
The Following policies and procedures are in compliance with Minnesota Executive Order 20-38, issued on April 17th, 2020 and current recommendations from the CDC. Additional information is available on our website.
Safety is our Service!
- Read all signage, listen to our staff and follow their instructions.
- Social Distancing is always required while on property, including the parking lot. We must strictly enforce this or risk being closed down.
- DO NOT gather in groups at any time or anywhere on the property.
- Advanced reservations are required. No walk-up play is permitted.
- DO NOT arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Tee time intervals are 10 minutes apart, along with more limited times hourly and daily to keep volume safely manageable and to be able to maintain social distancing.
- Clubhouse access is limited to checking in and pre-round Food & Beverage purchases.
- Clubhouse capacity is limited. You will be forced to wait in a line. Please follow signage at the course and be patient.
- Carts are limited to single-rider use, unless both guests are from the same household.
- Carts are first come, first served and sanitized after every use. We have brand new carts!
- Food and Beverage is limited. Outside alcohol is not permitted, but available for purchase in the clubhouse. There will be no water coolers on the golf course.
- The driving range is open, with limited availability and restrictions. Range balls and buckets are sanitized after every use.
- The short game area and putting green will remain closed.
- No rental clubs are available.
- After checking in, restroom use is limited to outdoor portable units.
- Bunker rakes are removed. Please smooth with your foot wedge. Feel free to place ball in bunker.
- Ball washers have been removed from the course or are inoperable.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK! Only touch your own equipment.
What you can do!
- Enjoy your time with friends and family Enger Park.
- Try to relax and have some fun. We love golf too!
- Help us keep the course open by following the policies.
- Look forward to restrictions easing and a return to normal.
- Please read our COVID-19 FAQs.