Golfers & Guests what a start to the 2020 Year for us here in Duluth. We all know and have experienced many different obstacles and in many ways still experiencing changes & challenges every day during this Pandemic. The first two weeks of July we all have witnessed a few things for us all to enjoy the rest of this season with here at Enger Park Golf Course.
* Face Masks are Required in Our Clubhouse for Everyone's Safety
* Greens are all open and in Fantastic Shape
* Pins Maybe Pulled & Rakes are in Bunkers (This is optional & players decision. Player should prepare & use a Towel or Wipe to touch Pin or Rake if possible)
* Our inside dining area is open at 50% capacity along with our outdoor patio area is beautiful, try our Burger, Fries & Beer special for $15
* Golf Carts must be returned at sun set to ensure player and team member safety. Also - watch out for Bears & Skunks at Sunset, the are out there this year.
So much more golf to be played this season and our weather has been fantastic. Call us or book online for your tee time and thank you all golfers & guests for being with us the last couple of months & enjoy the next few months making some birdies on some great greens.